Monday, July 13, 2009

Me & Douglas Adams

We're both 'mostly armless.'

What... who said this blog had to have good puns? I don't see that written down anywhere...

Anyway, the arms have stopped talking to me, which is good since their language was mostly unprintable, but I'm still playing it cautious and exercising below the ... well, I'm not using the arms if I can help it.

Exercise du jour: 30 minutes walking, 75 minutes bicycling. Maybe a 30 minute "relaxing" evening session with the yoga DVD; it's supposed to make me want to go to sleep. (Tried the 30 minute "energetic" morning session of yoga on Saturday, but since I'd had two cups of coffee just before doing the yoga stuff, not sure if the resulting energy can be attributed to the DVD.)

Done! Well, 40 minutes walking, no yoga, but still a total of 115 minutes exercising today.

2 comments:

Patty said...

Hope the arms start behaving soon!

Crabby McSlacker said...

I think yoga + two cups of coffee is an excellent idea!

But then I think ANYTHING + two cups of coffee is an excellent idea.