Thursday, December 24, 2009

Naughty or nice? Oh, the dilemma

Santa? Is that you?

Quote du jour: Either we are in the universe to inhabit the lovely eternity of our souls and grow real, or else we might as well dedicate our days to shopping and kill time watching talk shows. - John O'Donohue


Exercise du jour: None. I was going to run today, but instead decided to devote my time to festivities. Tomorrow I'll be good. Promise.

Weird. I tell myself it's okay NOT to exercise, and for some reason I feel cheated. Quite contrary. Half hour's worth of yoga.

5 comments:

Shelley said...

"I hope there's a bone, and a new chew toy, and some cookies..."

Great picture, Merry!

And Merry Christmas to you, my punny friend!

Gigi said...

A striking resemblance to Snoopy. But whatever shakes more presents out of Santa's bag is the winner.

Merry Christmas!!

Crabby McSlacker said...

Have a wonderful holiday, and I say take TWO days off. I am, anyway.

The Merry said...

Thanks Crabby! I will take a couple days off. For New Years.

Tricia said...

Merry Christmas!