Sunday, June 27, 2010

Someone else better do the praying tonight...

I can't bend my knees.

Almost six hours on the bike, off and on, and now my knees don't want to bend.
You know you've got a problem when you're too stiff to perform one of the basic necessities of life. Times like this, it would be very useful to be a man.

Still, beautiful day and beautiful scenes.

A long and winding road.

Paul McCartney would be proud...


Hidden driveways.

Can you see the driveways? Well then. Good thing you were warned.


A flower garden specifically for butterflies.
Apparently these flowers are especially appealing to butterflies.
Or at least that's what the sign says.


People yakking and kayaking on the Tualatin.


And now my knees feel like toast. Time to stop and smell the roses.

3 comments:

messymimi said...

Ouch! Yes, I will do some praying for you. I hope you feel better soon.

Shelley said...

Looks like it was a nice ride - sorry about your knees, though. Funny, I know exactly what you are talking about when it comes to wishing your were a man during times like this, lol!

Theresa said...

Bummer about the knees, but very pretty pictures! It looks like a nice ride!