Thursday, November 11, 2010

Remembrance




Quote du jour: "Courage is almost a contradiction in terms. It means a strong desire to live taking the form of readiness to die." -G.K. Chesterton

Goal for the month: 30 day purge 30 days of sorting, purging, donating, filing, or shredding the excess Stuff I possess.




Goal for the week: I swear, nose to pillow. 9 p.m. Me. Keep the dream alive.





Exercise du jour: Walk to/from the Max station
Done! Plus, the C25k that I'd put off from yesterday



Plus, at lunch, the 200 squats, week 2

7
11
7
7
11 !!! Ack! This seems a lot more than the last time
Done!

Photo courtesy of Beverly & Pack

4 comments:

Dr. J said...

What is a 30 day purge?

messymimi said...

May we never forget.

Now get to bed!

The Merry said...

Thanks, MessyM! I'm going.

Dr J, I'm trying to devote a month to getting rid of Excess Stuff. Everybody's got a goal, and that's mine for this month.

Dr. J said...

Thank you, Merry! Hope it goes well!