Wednesday, January 26, 2011

Winter



Quote du jour
: I prefer winter and fall, when you feel the bone structure of the landscape.
- Andrew Wyeth

Site du jour: Think you know what's been going on? The Pew Research Center has a political quiz that will test your knowledge.

Exercise du jour: Jog 3.5 miles. Or a reasonable fascimile thereof. No wildebeests.

Update du 10:01 pm: I would just like to record it here, for public record and for my own personal satisfaction, that IT'S NOT MY FAULT.

Photo courtesy of Lerdsuwa.

5 comments:

messymimi said...

Of course i don't know what's going on. No one does really, but we aren't going for philosophy and metaphysics here, are we?

Bone structure needs fleshing out, at least to me.

Retta said...

Yikes, I only got 5 out of 12 correct on that research quiz, according to them.

Wow... how can they be so wrong and uninformed? ;-)

The Merry said...

Shocking! You'd think a research center would have checked its facts better than that. What is the world coming to?

Keith said...

Ok, even though the test is skewed to a country in North America that has long since left the world stage of important countries, I had a go at it. Call me nostalgic.

Here's Your Score: You correctly answered 11 out of the 12 possible questions, which means you did better on the quiz than 98% of the general public.

I missed out on how much money from TARP had been paid back.

The Merry said...

Yeah, I had trouble with that one too. And sorry about the slant... should've mentioned that.