Friday, February 17, 2012

Yes!

Quote du jour: I'd like mornings better if they started later.

Stayed up late last night. Went a weeeee bit off the healthy eating path. I'd planned to take the day off, but they asked me to come in and work overtime, which is extraordinary enough that I felt obliged to do it.

The back didn't object to the elliptical! I'll try it again with the resistance up a bit more, see how that feels. It's not back to normal, but it's a LOT better.

Exercise du jour: 30 minutes elliptical, respectfully.

Posted from DPad on my iPad

9 comments:

EcoCatLady said...

I fear I am far too clueless about popular culture to know who the guy in the picture is, or why it's funny.

Glad you're feeling better though!

Crabby McSlacker said...

So glad the back is better!!! Fingers crossed for complete and quick recovery back to normal.

And sadly I have nothing clever or funny to say this morning. Perhaps time for a vacation!

messymimi said...

May your recovery continue and your overtime be worth it.

The Merry said...

That's Nathan Fillion, in the characters he played on Castle, Firefly, and Dr. Horrible.

EcoCatLady said...

Ha! Well, I fear I've never heard of him, nor any of the characters he's played. OK, I'll go back under my cabbage leaf now...

EcoCatLady said...

or wait... maybe those are shows and not characters... did I mention it's a rather thick cabbage leaf?

The Merry said...

I'm sure it's a lovely cabbage leaf :)

If you ever felt the urge, Dr. Horrible's Blog is available free online. (No, it's not pirated -- it was created to be watched free online.) I think you can get Firefly from the library. Castle is on ABC, but I usually get that from the library too. I only watch TV when I'm on the elliptical, so the DVD player is my best friend.

Keith said...

Try blogpress. Has been working for me so far, one whole post only, I admit.

JavaChick said...

That picture is awesome! Can't have too much Nathan Fillion.