Tuesday, March 13, 2012

Sleep savings time

Quote du jour: If people were meant to pop out of bed, we'd all sleep in toasters. - Jim Davis, attrib.


I propose a new time system: Sleep Savings Time. Why bother with saving daylight? It's all going to be gone once night comes around.

Actually taking the day off exercising. My legs feel swollen from the steady regime of nothing but elliptical, so I'm going to spend my exercise time clearing things up so that I have room for exercise DVDs or using the rower. I've done so much exercising lately that I don't feel lazy for taking the day off.

Exercise du jour: 15 minutes stretching.

Posted from DPad on my iPad

2 comments:

messymimi said...

Good luck with the housecleaning, and i wish we had a way to store up sleep for later.

The Merry said...

Thanks, MessyM!