Monday, April 03, 2017

I could get so much done if I didn't have to work




I arise in the morning torn between a desire to improve the world and a desire to enjoy the world. This makes it hard to plan the day.
- E. B. White

I could get so much done if people didn't insist upon asking me to get work done. Okay, whine over. (For now. You know I'm not really done.)

DayA.M.Y/NNoonY/NP.M.Y/N
Monday15 minutes cleaningY15 minutes gardeningY60 minutes gardeningY
Tuesday15 minutes cleaningY15 minutes gardeningY60 minutes gardeningY
Wednesday15 minutes cleaningY15 minutes gardeningY60 minutes gardeningY
Thursday15 minutes cleaningY15 minutes gardeningy60 minutes gardeningy
Friday15 minutes cleaningN15 minutes gardeningY60 minutes gardeningN

2 comments:

messymimi said...

The fact that work has to interrupt the stuff we want to do is worth whining over. Good luck!

The Merry said...

Thanks Messymimi!